Нет доступа к файлу data/boardinfo.php или нарушена его структура, либо не верно задан путь к файлам форума! Проверьте права. Драконь :: Redskins’ Maurice Harris has been making one-handed touchdown catches for years
ДРАКОНЬ
официальный сайт группы  
Вход Регистрация Забыли пароль? Помощь Пользователи Поиск Правила форума Драконь

Redskins’ Maurice Harris has been making one-handed touchdown catches for years

Список форумов: Драконь » Остров Драконь »  АРТ
 (Модератор: нет)
Поиск в теме | Версия для печати
Страниц (1): [1] 

СообщениеОтправлено: 14 Ноября, 2017 - 09:32:46 Post Id   
aliciahuang

Всего записей: 209  
Дата рег-ции: Май 2017  
Поощрить/Наказать

that contributed to Washington’s 38-30 loss to the Minnesota Vikings., one touchdown and a costly interception, Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins lamented several missed opportunities,The day after he threw for 327 yards, including poor execution in the red zone

Redskins: WR Ryan Grant was initially cleared of, a concussion. … RB Rob Kelley left with an ankle injury in the first quarter. … S DeAngelo Hall suffered a right knee injury late in the second quarter, and then ruled out with,Authentic Amari Cooper Jersey, pressing CB Kendall Fuller to play out of position. … LB Will Compton left with a foot injury.

Vikings: Host the high-scoring Los Angeles Rams on Sunday in a game that could sort some order in the crowded NFC playoff picture.

Redskins: Visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday in a game they now badly need to win given their upcoming schedule.

The big news for the Vikings this week was the decision to activate Teddy Bridgewater and move Sam Bradford to IR to make room. As we have discussed before, if he begins to struggle,Authentic Joe Montana Jersey, it appears Case Keenum will remain the starting quarterback for the time being given his productive play. However, fans are going to get antsy to see Bridgewater back on the field again. Time will tell.

Aside from that, it has been a slow news week coming off the bye. The team signed guard Willie Beavers to the practice squad and released practice squad running back Bronson Hill on Tuesday. But beyond nursing a few injuries, the team has done well to stay out of the headlines and took advantage of the time off to get healthy. Speaking of which…

Some key players appear to be fully healthy,Womens Marshawn Lynch Jersey, who replaced Easton for two weeks, namely Stefon Diggs and Nick Easton. Both were full participants Friday and have no designation on the injury report. But with their return comes a few losses; Jeremiah Sirles, is officially ruled out and starting right tackle Mike Remmers will also miss Sunday’s game due to a concussion. Presumably Rashod Hill will fill in at right tackle like he did in London two weeks ago.

On the defensive side, who is questionable with a foot injury. He missed practice Wednesday and Thursday and was limited Friday. Head coach Mike Zimmer said Friday he anticipates Griffen will play but of course, the biggest concern is star end Everson Griffen,Authentic Carson Wentz Jersey, there will be the question as to how much the foot limits his productivity.

Safety Anthony Harris and end Stephen Weatherly are also questionable. Harris filled in for Andrew Sendejo during Sendejo’s one-game suspension but with Sendejo returning tomorrow, Harris’ potential absence will not loom quite as large.

Washington has a whole crop of ifs on their injury report. Matthew Ioannidis, who has been their best defensive lineman of late, swing tackle Ty Nsekhe, leading tackler Zach Brown and safety Montae Nicholson. That is nine starters listed as questionable, has officially been ruled out,Womens Jerry Rice Jersey, right guard Brandon Scherff, center Spencer Long, right tackle Morgan Moses, left guard Shawn Lauvao, as has fellow defensive tackle Arthur Jones. Then after that it is a lot of questionables: Left tackle Trent Williams, tight end Jordan Reed, receiver Jamison Crowder, including the entire offensive line and two of their leading receivers. Even their emergency tackle is injured.

It doesn't get any easier ranking running backs, and you can bet our Week 11 fantasy RB rankings will undergo some changes before kickoff this weekend. First, Jerick McKinnon/Latavius Murray, there are the injuries (Devonta Freeman, Danny Woodhead, Rob Kelley); next there are the usage concerns (Jay Ajayi/LeGarrette Blount, among others), Eddie Lacy, Aaron Jones/Ty Montgomery, and finally, there are the matchups (everyone). Finding a waiver wire sleeper isn't easy, but it might be necessary in some cases.

"Just running out of that locker room,Womens Derek Carr Jersey, it just all boiled up,being able to stand next to those guys on the sideline for the National Anthem, I was like," he said. "I kind of screamed on the sideline after I said my prayer in the end zone. Then when I got on the sideline, 'Man,Authentic Brian Dawkins Jersey, this is really about to happen.'"

it wasn't enough to make Zimmer want to turn to his backup. It was a move Bridgewater was OK with as he watched his team continue to score.,Bridgewater didn't see the field on Sunday as Keenum led the Vikings to his fifth win as a starter when he threw a career-high four touchdowns and 304 yards passing. Despite throwing two interceptions in the second half

'Hey,"All I kept saying was,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey, let's just keep running it up so we can get up out of here,'" Bridgewater said. "It was great to watch the guys go out there and put up 38 points. It was great to cheer guys on."

often standing at the far end behind the Redskins' defense to scout what Keenum was seeing from the pocket.,Womens Brian Dawkins Jersey,Bridgewater roamed the sideline throughout

Keenum has often sought Bridgewater's advice on how to manage situations in games since he arrived in the offseason. Having Bridgewater there to work through various scenarios was an added benefit.

too,Womens Joe Montana Jersey,"He's a fan favorite. He's my favorite, whether it's protections," Keenum said. "He's another set of eyes on the defense and being able to talk about certain things, routes or coverages. He does a great job,Authentic Jerry Rice Jersey, and he's a great team player."

Bridgewater won't let himself think about his next first just yet. Getting in a game will be another milestone to check off in his recovery, his focus right now is on appreciating the present and how far he has come., Womens Carson Wentz Jersey,and while his goal is to play this season

"It's very important, I think I just have to approach each day with the mindset that I'm going to get better, whether it's being a better teammate,Womens Amari Cooper Jersey, but at the same time, studying the game and things like that," he said. "I have the mindset that if I play, getting better with my health, I play. I'm going to give it my all. I won't hold anything back. But right now, I'm cherishing this moment. It's about the Vikings winning in Washington against a good team."

Страниц (1): [1] 

Поиск в теме | Версия для печати